Admission - Fashion Business Management
Do you want to be a part of the constantly evolving world of fashion? Is fashion your way of life?
Discover the grit behind the glamour, be a specialist in the business of fashion.
We accept passionate, curious individuals who want to ignite their full potential by creating their own mark on the world. Candidates are carefully curated, and have backgrounds in areas like business, design, arts & commerce as well as a strong desire to work in the fashion industry.
An undergraduate degree/diploma (or 15 years of equivalent total education) in any discipline is the only minimum requirement.TOP ^
Complete the online application. Applicant will receive a confirmation email with the application number after successful submission of the online form.TOP ^
ISDI's Scholarship Programme
ISDI Scholar's Program 2017 has been initiated to encourage deserving talent in the country & will be offer over 15 scholarships on the tuition fee to students who show an aptitude & commitment to design & innovation. To know more, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.TOP ^
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete the form with all your details and the Purpose of Study. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Line +91 77188 65341.
Required Application Material to be couriered or hand delivered to ISDI:
- Copies of Mark sheets (Final Year grade if completed)
- Declaration form duly filled which can be downloaded from here or it also will be sent in the mail after completing the application form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background (any colour)
- Photocopy of a valid id proof
Application Fee for ISDI Challenge Rs. 3500 (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) Online Payments can be made through our payment partner Paytm You can log on to- https://paytm.com/education and select New Registration and fill the payment details. Please do mention the Application Form No OR via demand draft in favour of "ISDI" payable at Mumbai
Part 1 - A Power Point / PDF / presentation slideshow of less than 10 slides. We encourage applicants to be self-explanatory, creative in the format and media they use for presentations to express thoughts precisely and effectively.
Every brand is a journey.
Photo document or visually narrate to clearly articulate the journey of an indigenous (INDIAN) brand (Apparel/Accessories) from its inception, present to future. Include objectives, core values, people, brand portfolio, communication, presence, competitors, attractive and unattractive attributes of the brand and future forecast.
Part 2 - Word document not more than 500 words.
You must visit the brand outlet in your city and narrate your experience, include all aspects you transect with for eg. Visual & sensory environment, aesthetics, store experience. We encourage applicants to be self-explanatory, creative in the format and media they use for presentations to express thoughts precisely and effectively.
Our team is privileged to evaluate your application and ISDI Challenge. The results will be communicated to you via email after ratification by the ISDI Admissions Committee. This may take up to 15 days from the date of the ISDI Challenge.
On Acceptance by the Selection Panel the candidate will have to appear for a Personal Interview at the ISDI Campus, for outstation candidates this could be done over an online video call.
Announcement of final acceptance for the program will be communicated within 15 days of the Personal/Video Interview.
We encourage applications in the early phase of the application period starting 1st January 2016 to be considered for the Fashion Business Management scholarship.
- Registration & Admission Fee of 15,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of 25,000 are payable within 20 days of receiving the confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge.
- The Registration & Admission Fee is a onetime fee payable only in the first year on confirmation of admission. Candidate should be sure of taking the admission in ISDI as this fee is strictly Non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit is payable on confirmation of admission and will be refunded on completion of the chosen program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal of admission.
- Security Deposit will be non refundable if there are any payment dues pending after commencement of course or admission withdrawn during the course.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy