Fashion communication is growing into an exciting segment of the fashion industry, opening up various career opportunities for designers of fashion communication. At ISDI, you will learn to navigate the core of this segment, with professional training in computer graphics, photography as well as fashion event planning and production. Learn from the best to become the future's leading photographers, art directors, stylists, journalists, film-makers, fashion bloggers and social media experts of the industry.
Fashion Communication is a 4- year specialization course at ISDI that enables you to explore and discover the relationship between the ever-advancing media and the fast-growing fashion industry. At ISDI, you will be led through this journey by the best in the business across multi-media platforms and the fashion industry to give you a deeper understanding of both industries and their relation with the society.
Fashion Communication covers diverse opportunities in marketing, advertising, public relations, and journalism and is also considered as one of the industry's best career resources. At ISDI, we will help you find the right platform to develop your understanding across all mediums of visual and textual communication.
Area of Focus
- Fashion Studies
- Textile survey
- Fashion Journalism
- Fashion Promotion
- Fashion illustration
- Fashion trends & forecasting
- Public relations
- Media & Advertising
- Graphics design & printing
- Fashion show production
- Cultural studies
- Social Media and E-commerce
- Art director
- Fashion-show producer
- Public relations manager
- Fashion blogger & social media expert
- Fashion curator
- Fashion forecaster
Culture & Place
Understanding the pulse of ever-changing trends and styles requires you to have every-day access to the most celebrated houses of fashion in the world.
At ISDI, we give you a jump up on the rest, with an ideal location that places you at the heart of India's fashion houses and the country's top designers, who craft trend setting wonders within a 1000 metre radius of our school. Our world-class campus also offers easy access to Mumbai's premier luxury & premium retail destination- The Palladium Mall, the home of world-renown names like Louis Vuitton, Zara, Diesel, Versace, Armani & more.
With the expertise of named designers like Bandana Tewari, Narendra Kumar & Shivan & Naresh, among others, find your place in Mumbai's best known fashion events, with Lakme Fashion Week, India's Top Model & Sketch to Store being just a few names on the list.
With so much exposure to the craft, ISDI offers you a hot seat at the table of India's premier fashion industry.TOP ^
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.
EMPLOYERS & PARTNERS
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.
The upper age limit for undergraduate program is 21 years.
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete all the required fields of the application form with your details. On completion it will lead you to the online fee payment gateway to pay the fee online. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Help Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Following documents must reach Admissions office via courier within 7 days from the date of successful submission of the online application form -
- Declaration Form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background
- Photocopy of Valid ID proof
- Copies of Mark sheets of the course last completed (10th or 11th or 12th grade if completed)
Please submit the above in a sealed envelope with Application Number and Name of Candidate to ISDI, (Admissions Once) One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2A, 6th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013. Phone: +91 77389 47444.
On completion of online application form it will lead you to the online fee payment gateway to pay the fee online. (Application Fee for ISDI Challenge is Rs. 3500 (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) (Non-refundable))
If not paid immediately or any failure you can make the application fee payment via Paytm. On this page, please select New Registration, select the school as ISDI and then select “Application Fee for 2017 ( ISDI Parsons Mumbai - UG )” and proceed with the payment.
Alternatively, you may also send us a Demand Draft in favour of "ISDI" payable at Mumbai.
Visit our website to view the key dates for the Entrance Exam.
You may schedule your ISDI Challenge by calling the ISDI Admissions Line on +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222 and filling up the declaration form.
- Your portfolio represent your core skills and creative preferences. It is unique to your personality and indicates to the Admissions Committee your level of readiness to hone your creative skills further.
- The portfolio should include a selection of your work including hand skills such as sketching and rendering, photography, collages, 3D work as well as digital compositions.
- Digitally generated designs must carry a short description of the process and the software through which is it created.
- Presentation is most important. Here again is an opportunity to showcase and verbally present your ideas during the Personal Interview.
- Our team is privileged to evaluate your ISDI Challenge paper and review your portfolio
- The results will be communicated to you after approval of the ISDI Admissions Committee by email.
- On receipt of confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge, a candidate is required to make a payment of Rs. 76,750/- comprising of Registration & Admission Fee of 45,000 + Service tax (as applicable) and Security Deposit of Rs. 25,000 are payable within 30 days from the date of result announcement.
- Registration & Admissions Fee is a onetime fee, payable in the first year only and is non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit will be refunded on completion of the program. There will be deductions from the Security Deposit , if there are any dues during the program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by ISDI Fee Refund & Guideline Policy