Fashion Design Essentials
Fashion Design Essentials is a 11-month Professional Fashion Certificate Program for those building a career in this exciting industry. This certificate course in fashion designing will build upon your existing skills, expand your horizons and create better opportunities in your career. From the fundamentals of fashion design, to the intricate workings of the industry to innovative ways to create beautiful, relevant and sustainable fashion, students get an inside view of the global fashion landscape. The fashion design certificate program gives students a deeper understanding of how fashion is created, marketed and consumed.
Sessions conducted every Saturday – 10am to 2pm
Program Commences Sept 2016
Area of Focus
- Design Exploration & Application
- Fashion Art & Illustration(Women)
- Pattern Making & Cutting
- Garment Construction
- Textile & Surface Ornamentation
- Final Term project & Portfolio
- This program will enable you to create and explore concepts which ultimately accomplish you to initiate various future opportunities such as a stylist, fashion Illustrator and to cultivate into a start-up.
Culture & Place
Understanding the pulse of ever-changing trends and styles requires you to have every-day access to the most celebrated houses of fashion in the world.
At ISDI, we give you a jump up on the rest, with an ideal location that places you at the heart of India’s fashion houses and the country’s top designers, who craft trend setting wonders within a 1000 metre radius of our school. Our world-class campus also offers easy access to Mumbai’s premier luxury & premium retail destination- The Palladium Mall, the home of world-renown names like louis Vuitton, Zara, Diesel, Versace, Armani & more.
With the expertise of named designers like Bandana Tewari, Narendra Kumar & Shivan & Naresh, among others, find your place in Mumbai’s best known fashion events, with Lakme Fashion Week, India’s Top Model & Sketch to Store being just a few names on the list.
With so much exposure to the craft, ISDI offers you a hot seat at the table of India’s premier fashion industry.TOP ^
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM AT ISDI:
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.TOP ^
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete the form with all your details and the Purpose of Study. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Required Application Material to be couriered or hand delivered to ISDI:
- Copies of Mark sheets (Final Year grade if completed)
- Declaration form duly filled which can be downloaded from here or it also will be sent in the mail after completing the application form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background (any colour)
- Photocopy of a valid id proof
Application Fee for ISDI Challenge Rs. 1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) Online Payments can be made through our payment partner Paytm You can log on to- https://paytm.com/education and select New Registration and fill the payment details. Please do mention the Application Form No OR via demand draft in favour of “ISDI” payable at Mumbai
Original Id proof of the photocopy of the id submitted in the application material
- Registration & Admission Fee of 15,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of 25,000 are payable within 20 days of receiving the confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge.
- The Registration & Admission Fee is a onetime fee payable only in the first year on confirmation of admission. Candidate should be sure of taking the admission in ISDI as this fee is strictly Non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit is payable on confirmation of admission and will be refunded on completion of the chosen program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal of admission.
- Security Deposit will be non refundable if there are any payment dues pending after commencement of course or admission withdrawn during the course.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy