Graphic Design Essentials
As media expands its reach across digital, print and television, there is a growing need for graphic designers who can translate ideas into compelling visual stories. At our graphic design courses in Mumbai, you can learn the art from the best in the business.
Graphic Design Essentials is a short program offered at ISDI which equips professionals with the skills to create graphics for a range of mediums and platforms, be it print, the web or a mobile phone. Through the graphic designing courses, students develop their technical and analytical skills and learn to use them to create enduring concepts and designs. The world-class program gives students the analytical tools to understand audiences and the technical expertise in areas such as typography, colour theory, design principles and styling to make their work stand out.
Area of Focus
- Graphic Design
- Process and Skills
- Colour Theory
- Digital Layout
- Drawing and Portfolio
- Introduction to Interactive /Web design
- Freelance graphic artists
- Newspaper & magazine publishers
- Website developer
- Brand & visual identity
Culture & Place
Being at the centre of a host of activities is the perfect playing field for young minds to grow. At ISDI, we offer the perfect ground for our students to taste the pulse of Mumbai. Ideally located, ISDI gives you close proximity to India’s top advertising agencies to try your hand at.
At the heart of the cultural capital of the country, ISDI will also give you access to some of the most celebrated cultural events of the year. Adding glamour to the quotient is India’s biggest entertainment industry, which will give you a healthy dose of the Bollywood buzz.
So come, visit our campus, and find out first hand what you stand to gain from the ISDI experience.TOP ^
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM AT ISDI:
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.TOP ^
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete the form with all your details and the Purpose of Study. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Required Application Material to be couriered or hand delivered to ISDI:
- Copies of Mark sheets (Final Year grade if completed)
- Declaration form duly filled which can be downloaded from here or it also will be sent in the mail after completing the application form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background (any colour)
- Photocopy of a valid id proof
Application Fee for ISDI Challenge Rs. 1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) Online Payments can be made through our payment partner Paytm You can log on to- https://paytm.com/education and select New Registration and fill the payment details. Please do mention the Application Form No OR via demand draft in favour of “ISDI” payable at Mumbai
Original Id proof of the photocopy of the id submitted in the application material
- Registration & Admission Fee of 15,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of 25,000 are payable within 20 days of receiving the confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge.
- The Registration & Admission Fee is a onetime fee payable only in the first year on confirmation of admission. Candidate should be sure of taking the admission in ISDI as this fee is strictly Non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit is payable on confirmation of admission and will be refunded on completion of the chosen program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal of admission.
- Security Deposit will be non refundable if there are any payment dues pending after commencement of course or admission withdrawn during the course.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy