3D Visual Effects Essentials
Rapid advances in visual effects technology are allowing the entertainment industry to create rich, immersive digital experiences. The VFX industry is clocking stupendous growth, as the underlying skills and technologies find application across industries as diverse as construction, education and medicine.
The ISDI 3D Visual Effects Essentials Course prepares students for an exciting VFX career. Students get a solid foundation in 3D that allows them to create stunning, lifelike visual effects. The course teaches animation and production techniques that help budding artists translate their imagination and creativity into compelling visual stories. Students learn to master the 3D production pipeline, something every VFX professional should know. They are also introduced to essential 2D compositing skills to get a 360-degree exposure to post-production and become well-rounded professionals. Besides techniques that hone their creativity, our course also teaches them time-management and soft-skills that are essential in today’s highly collaborative workplaces.
Area of Focus
- Creating Visual Effects for Films
- Animation & Gaming
- Product visualisation
- Product design
- 3d modeller
- Texturing artist
- 3d Visualiser
- Dynamics Artist
- Tracking TD
- Pre-viz artist
- Architectural visualiser
- 3d artist
- Lighting Artist
- Hair & Fur Artist
- Production Coordinator
- Production manager
Culture & Place
With the ever-evolving transformation of the media world, arises a host of opportunities for the enterprising individual. At ISDI, we have recognised the oppurtunity that our students can benefit from, and offer you a host of options to study from, under the guidance of the best and brightest in the field. From Visual Effects for Film, Commercials & Post Production for TV to Game Design & Development and Training & Simulation, our students are rigorously trained to match the need of an evolving industry.
Wtih an anticipated boom that can reach upto $150 billion by 2020, our students at ISDI are armed with an education grounded in industry learning that will propel them to the frontier of excellence. So come, explore the options that the world has to offer at ISDI.
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.TOP ^
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM AT ISDI:
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.TOP ^
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete the form with all your details and the Purpose of Study. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Required Application Material to be couriered or hand delivered to ISDI:
- Copies of Mark sheets (Final Year grade if completed)
- Declaration form duly filled which can be downloaded from here or it also will be sent in the mail after completing the application form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background (any colour)
- Photocopy of a valid id proof
Application Fee for ISDI Challenge Rs. 1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) via demand draft in favour of “Innovation Trust ” payable at Mumbai
Original Id proof of the photocopy of the id submitted in the application material
- Registration & Admission Fee of 15,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of 25,000 are payable within 20 days of receiving the confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge.
- The Registration & Admission Fee is a onetime fee payable only in the first year on confirmation of admission. Candidate should be sure of taking the admission in ISDI as this fee is strictly Non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit is payable on confirmation of admission and will be refunded on completion of the chosen program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal of admission.
- Security Deposit will be non refundable if there are any payment dues pending after commencement of course or admission withdrawn during the course.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy