Compositing for Film & Television Essentials
As digital technologies drive rapid growth in the media, entertainment and VFX industries, there is a growing opportunity for post-production professionals skilled at 2D compositing.
Our Compositing for Film and TV Essentials program introduces learners to a broad spectrum of 2D visual effects techniques, and prepares them for a successful behind-the-scenes career in the entertainment industry. Students master the art and science of compositing in a state-of-the-art environment, under the guidance of industry experts. By the end of the program, our students will comfortably slip into a variety of production roles in India’s leading media and entertainment studios.
Area of Focus
- 2D Compositing for Visual Effects
- Post Production pipeline for Films & Television
- Pre & Post production planning
- Invisible & Visible Effects design
- Color Correction & Grading
- Set extensions
- On set data acquisition
- Rig removal
- Camera Tracking
- Time management
- Design in Motion
- Roto & Digital paint artist
- Junior & Mid level compositor
- Freelance compositor for Feature Film
- Commercials & Game Cinematics
- Motion Graphics artist
- Production manager
- On set 2D supervisor
Culture & Place
With the ever-evolving transformation of the media world, arises a host of opportunities for the enterprising individual. At ISDI, we have recognised the oppurtunity that our students can benefit from, and offer you a host of options to study from, under the guidance of the best and brightest in the field. From Visual Effects for Film, Commercials & Post Production for TV to Game Design & Development and Training & Simulation, our students are rigorously trained to match the need of an evolving industry.
With an anticipated boom that can reach upto $150 billion by 2020, our students at ISDI are armed with an education grounded in industry learning that will propel them to the frontier of excellence. So come, explore the options that the world has to offer at ISDI.TOP ^
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.TOP ^
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAM AT ISDI:
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.TOP ^
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete the form with all your details and the Purpose of Study. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgement within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Required Application Material to be couriered or hand delivered to ISDI:
- Copies of Mark sheets (Final Year grade if completed)
- Declaration form duly filled which can be downloaded from here or it also will be sent in the mail after completing the application form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background (any colour)
- Photocopy of a valid id proof
Application Fee for ISDI Challenge Rs. 1500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) via demand draft in favour of “Innovation Trust” payable at Mumbai
Original Id proof of the photocopy of the id submitted in the application material
- Registration & Admission Fee of 15,000 and a refundable Security Deposit of 25,000 are payable within 20 days of receiving the confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge.
- The Registration & Admission Fee is a onetime fee payable only in the first year on confirmation of admission. Candidate should be sure of taking the admission in ISDI as this fee is strictly Non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit is payable on confirmation of admission and will be refunded on completion of the chosen program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal of admission.
- Security Deposit will be non refundable if there are any payment dues pending after commencement of course or admission withdrawn during the course.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by our Fee Refund & Guideline Policy