11-Month Postgraduate Program in Integrated Product Design
The Integrated Products of Design program seeks to create a new breed design professionals, who will be able to blend emerging technologies with traditional product design. The intent of the program is to create innovators who can develop tangible product hardware as well as software, backed with technology.
Students of the course will balance conventional design methods with the concepts of cross-pollinate technology. With its focus on emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, Internet of things (IoT), rapid digital fabrication, data analytics; contextualised to the emerging needs of a global marketplace. This blend of applied engineering and conventional design principles encourages impactful tangible product development, which have the true potential for commercial innovation.
- Consumer robotics
- Design methods and Constructs
- Digital visualisation
- Digital fabrication
- Aesthetics & semantics
- Digital Interaction
- DS Project 2
- Business Research & Entrepreneurship
- Branding, form & semiotics
- Materials, manufacturing & Design
- Immersive technologies
- Internet of Things
- DS Project 3
- Envisioning systems
- Digital avatars & media strategy
- Professional practices
Indian School of Design & Innovation is a premier art school, offering a series of globally benchmarked intensive 11-month Postgraduate Programs. The certificate course offers opportunities to engage in design education for students across the disciplines of fashion, product, design and innovation. Our innovative programs are designed with an unrivalled approach incorporating the curriculum developed by the support from Parsons School of Design, since its establishment in 2013.
- - A curriculum designed in collaboration with Parsons School of Design
- - Equipped with latest technology with 100% Mac enabled labs and class rooms
- - Faculty that comprises leading industry professionals with hands-on experience
- - Access to 3-D Printers, Wood Working Studios, State-Of-The-Art Machinery and Design Labs
- - Students have been placed at top companies such as Philips, Infosys, Fitch, Godrej, Tata’s and more
The Indian School of Design & Innovation has received curriculum developmemt support from Parsons School of Designsince its establishment in 2013.
This unique partnership for curricular excellence ensures ISDI students have access to global contemprory curriculum, proven teaching learning methods enabling our students to be the design leaders of the future.
Receive an insider’s view of the creative community as we bridge the gap between the industry and academia
Projects designed by students under expert mentorship at ISDI's state-of-the-art design studios
Employers and Partners
ISDI alumni have been placed at numerous reputable companies, such as