Strategic Design Management
Businesses thrive on their ability to anticipate and adapt to rapid change in the marketplace. It is therefore critical for leaders to be able to think strategically and on their feet to steer their businesses in the right direction. Strategic design management prepares tomorrow’s thinkers to be flexible and agile in a fluid and dynamic economy.
Our Strategic Design and Management courses, a 4-year undergraduate specialization, teaches students to confidently innovate, manage and build design process-centric organizations. The program provides students with a solid grasp of concepts such as sustainability, service design and innovation. It exposes them to new business models and organizational designs and helps understand operation management and sustainability measurement.
The globally-recognized curriculum of our strategic design and management courses give students a theoretical and practical grasp of the subject, introduces them to real-world industry scenarios, and offers practical, hands-on experience.
Area of Focus
- Business for Design
- Design Research
- Design Thinking
- Industrial/Product Design
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Service Design
- Social Media
- Social Practice and Innovation
- Sustainable Design
- Design Manager
- Design of Medical Devices/ Equipment
- Packaging Design
- Toy Design
- Interaction Design
- Transportation Design
- Furniture Design/ Retail Fixture Design
Culture & Place
Innovation & innovative minds need the right environment to blossom in. At ISDI, we offer our students the best location for studying this field, at the heart of the commercial capital of India.
Learn from the best in the field while observing the path-breaking work of some of the most successful start-ups in the country, each of which have design as their core business idea.
Through our hands-on lesson plans, we offer our students the chance to interact with the field's best known entrepreneurs, consultants, Industry specialists and Investors.
With the best of all spheres in strategic design and management as part of your lesson plan, you can assure yourself of a strong stepping stone into the field of strategy, design and management of businesses.TOP ^
Explore the variety of projects that our students work on, while at ISDI.
EMPLOYERS & PARTNERS
Candidates who have appeared for a 10 + 2 examination (e.g. A levels, CBSE, HSC, IBDP, ISC etc), or its educational equivalent in any discipline (e.g: Science, Commerce, Arts) with an interest in Design & Innovation. Although, successful completion of the 10 + 2 examination is necessary to confirm the admission, our institution does accept predicted or preliminary grade indications until final results are declared.
The upper age limit for undergraduate program is 21 years.
Your application helps us to learn about you. Please complete all the required fields of the application form with your details. On completion it will lead you to the online fee payment gateway to pay the fee online. Click here to Apply.
You will receive a confirmation email with your application number after you have successfully submitted the online form. If you have not received an acknowledgment within 24 hours, please contact us on the Admissions Help Line +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222.
Following documents must reach Admissions office via courier within 7 days from the date of successful submission of the online application form -
- Declaration Form
- 2 Passport size recent photographs against a plain background
- Photocopy of Valid ID proof
- Copies of Mark sheets of the course last completed (10th or 11th or 12th grade if completed)
Please submit the above in a sealed envelope with Application Number and Name of Candidate to ISDI, (Admissions Once) One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2A, 6th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013. Phone: +91 77389 47444.
On completion of online application form it will lead you to the online fee payment gateway to pay the fee online. (Application Fee for ISDI Challenge is Rs. 3500 (Rupees Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) (Non-refundable))
If not paid immediately or any failure you can make the application fee payment via Paytm. On this page, please select New Registration, select the school as ISDI and then select “Application Fee for 2017 ( ISDI Parsons Mumbai - UG )” and proceed with the payment.
Alternatively, you may also send us a Demand Draft in favour of "ISDI" payable at Mumbai.
Visit our website to view the key dates for the Entrance Exam.
You may schedule your ISDI Challenge by calling the ISDI Admissions Line on +91 77188 65341 or +91 90043 06222 and filling up the declaration form.
- Your portfolio represent your core skills and creative preferences. It is unique to your personality and indicates to the Admissions Committee your level of readiness to hone your creative skills further.
- The portfolio should include a selection of your work including hand skills such as sketching and rendering, photography, collages, 3D work as well as digital compositions.
- Digitally generated designs must carry a short description of the process and the software through which is it created.
- Presentation is most important. Here again is an opportunity to showcase and verbally present your ideas during the Personal Interview.
- Our team is privileged to evaluate your ISDI Challenge paper and review your portfolio
- The results will be communicated to you after approval of the ISDI Admissions Committee by email.
- On receipt of confirmation of successfully clearing the ISDI Challenge, a candidate is required to make a payment of Rs. 76,750/- comprising of Registration & Admission Fee of 45,000 + Service tax (as applicable) and Security Deposit of Rs. 25,000 are payable within 30 days from the date of result announcement.
- Registration & Admissions Fee is a onetime fee, payable in the first year only and is non-refundable.
- The interest free Security Deposit will be refunded on completion of the program. There will be deductions from the Security Deposit , if there are any dues during the program.
- In case of withdrawal of admission, candidate needs to provide an official application of withdrawal.
* All refunds will be considered and governed by ISDI Fee Refund & Guideline Policy